Senior Director - IT Strategy Consulting
As a Gartner Senior Director working at the highest levels within our clients’ organisations you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in shaping, managing and delivering real business value assisting our clients in successfully managing their technology investments and defining their Go-to-Market IT strategies.
As a talented Senior Director, you will:
Manage all components of our largest proposals and engagements including technical and commercial methodologies, staffing and budgets. Manage the engagement proposals and engagement deliverables, responsible for client delivery.
Identify, develop and document issues and strategic recommendations using independent judgment concerning engagement areas being reviewed.
Conduct interviews and manage interactions with board-level client management and key senior stakeholders to gain an understanding of client business conditions, risks and controls.
Manage and sign-off on the comprehensive cost / benefits analysis and preparation of business cases for technology investments.
Manage the coordination and communicating of key findings and results of engagements supervising written reports and oral presentations to senior client management and key senior stakeholders.
Assist your Managing Partner with the management and co-ordination of your practice team including recruitment, appraisals and development.
Maintain a Senior Director level expertise and currency in industry leading information management technologies.
Manage the delivery of board-level engagement reports and presenting key findings to board-level executives and stakeholders.
Manage and mentor all junior Gartner consultants assigned as members of your practice team.
Develop, build and maintain board-level client relationships.
Contribute to the development of project management, quality assurance and professional consulting and auditing approaches/methodologies.
Present a board-level professional image in conduct, attitude and conduct.
- Senior consulting experience from top management and IT consulting firm
- Experience leading IT Strategy and Digital engagements
- Proven track record of holding and achieving sales targets
- Knowledge of the Commercial Sector
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree. Masters/MBA desirable
- Excellent people skills and customer relationship track record – mandatory
- Interpersonal skills that will allow you to build relationships, trust and challenge some of the most senior IT executives in the world
- Ability to develop consulting solutions, working with our clients, that are both unique and compelling
- Must have excellent project management skills, professionalism, team work capacity (including distant and international clients and internal teams), strong work ethic and willingness to travel and work in a diverse international environment
- Ability to translate Gartner research into tangible results for our client
- Candidates with a natural aptitude for critical and analytical thinking, as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions will be favoured over specialists.
- Fluent in English and German
- Willing to travel
Job Requisition ID:30768
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.