Enterprise Business Development Manager, Gartner for Finance Leaders
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Who we are?
Gartner for Finance Leaders helps executives build a Finance function for the future by uncovering best-practice approaches to solve critical priorities using case studies, tools, diagnostics, and training. We enable CFOs and their teams to find new sources of efficiency in service delivery, develop talent, and strengthen the function’s business influence. It’s an exciting time to be at Gartner as we expand our team in this fast growing market.
Who are we looking for?
We need a Business Development Manager to focus on growing our Executive Network within Gartner for Finance Leaders across Europe. This is your chance to develop value propositions to Finance Leaders in Europe related to their corporate goals and mission critical priorities? Do you want to work with senior finance executives and help them solve their most pressing mission critical priorities? We're looking to speak to you.
You will target top executives of previously untapped potential member companies, drive the pivotal moment where prospects become sales, and reap the rewards of negotiating contracts through to a successful close.
How will I make an impact?
- You will be prospecting and generating commercially viable opportunities with C-suite level executives across large enterprise businesses and handling the sales conversation to from prospect to deal close.
- You will identify and develop new business opportunities throughout the EMEA region with new-to-Gartner organisations.
- You will convert viable prospects into Gartner clients (members), owning the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team.
- You will demonstrate commercial agility and acuity for effectively articulating the programs’ value proposition and diagnosing the prospective members’ business needs.
- You will own an average sales cycle of 3 months or less.
- You will run complex sales, of large deal sizes, across matrix and complex business environments.
Our Ideal Profile
- Proven ability to precisely run and forecast a complex sales process
- You should have around 3+ years of successful sales/business development experience, including commercial negotiations with C-level clients in blue-chip companies
- Ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Strong listening skills; can quickly build rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive arguments to an executive-level audience
- Deep understanding of and interest in business concepts & dynamics for large national and international corporations
- Willingness to conduct EMEA-wide travel
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
What Gartner Can Offer You
- High-reaching base salary plus uncapped incentive compensation
- Formal paid training and on-boarding program
- Full benefits package
- The opportunity to directly impact the world's most powerful executives
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.