Director, IT Strategy, Digital Business and IT Strategy Practice DACH
Why is Gartner Consulting an organization unlike any other? Our consultants are technology and business thought leaders for the 21st century. With the full scope of Gartner’s renowned research and capabilities to draw from, our consultants are committed to turning those insights into actionable solutions for our clients. That’s where you come in. We’re committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and motivated associates to bring our world-class consultancy to the next level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you’ll lead the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. You’ll work across Gartner to help senior leaders and their teams execute their most strategic initiatives and achieve lasting results - all within the context of a rapidly evolving digital economy.
Who we are
Gartner’s Consulting business is an extension of Gartner’s industry-leading IT Research. From CDOs and CIOs, to leaders in business and government, we help Gartner clients across enterprises translate insights into transformational actions and achieve their mission-critical priorities. Leveraging the breadth of Gartner’s resources, Consulting is growing rapidly, with unlimited potential to continue expanding our client base.
What we do
Digital Business and Technology Strategy Consulting. We help the C-suite make the right decisions based on how technology can transform their businesses. In today’s world, a consulting firm that is “born digital”, (with the ability to directly leverage the full power of Gartner’s research and insights) has relevance to the most important strategic decisions any business will make.
We deliver value to clients in areas such as Digital Business and IT Strategy Consulting, Benchmarking, Analytics and Optimization. Typically, this helps Gartner’s clients to execute on their strategic priorities, across all sectors, including:
- Digital Acceleration and Transformation
- Enterprise Enablement
- Big Data and Analytics
- Applications Rationalization
- Cloud Strategy
- Sourcing and Ecosystem Optimization
- Contract and Cost Optimization
- Security and Risk Management
What you’ll do
Our Consulting Directors are responsible for high-level project delivery and oversight along with client relationship management. You will lead the Digital Business and IT Strategy practice in DACH region, being responsible to support our client demand across industries, driving growth for Digital Business and IT Strategy practice offerings and building a community of practitioners within the region. You will be part of the global Digital Business and IT Strategy practice leadership team. You will manage teams and advise clients at the highest strategic level on both big-picture and tactical matters, focusing on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes.
What you’ll need
- Seasoned subject of matter expert as Project Lead in Digital Business and IT Strategy within the Consulting Industry
- Experienced in developing high-impact, board-level strategies for Digital Business Models, Platforms and Ecosystems
- Strong industry experience in various industries with a sweet spot for Manufacturing or Financial Services with deep experience in one or more areas such as Industry 4.0, Digital Health, Omnichannel Customer Experience and Digital Commerce
- Strong technology strategy development experience and expertise across the realms of artificial intelligence, IoT, Cloud, API and other digital technologies
- Proven track record in business development and strengthening relationships
- Experience within a well-regarded management consultancy in a project delivery and sales capacity
- A consistent track record of leading people and building high-performing teams that leverage technology to drive the mission-critical priorities of commercial or government entities
- An unwavering commitment to the success of your team, and willingness to provide constructive/ corrective action when needed
- Fluency in German and English is a must
Who you are
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- A consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.