VP, Program Director, Data & Analytics
The Gartner Research Board (GRB) is Gartner’s dedicated service for the senior-most technology and digital leaders from the largest and most complex end-user IT organizations globally. The GRB is the only global peer advisory research service that supports the mission-critical priorities of these senior leaders through a combination of shared community insight (members learning from each other’s experiences) and thought leadership from the Gartner analyst community, as well as through external connections from our extended ecosystem of vendor, academic, and investor relationships.
As a Research Board leader, you will be responsible for representing and enhancing the reputation and brand of the most highly regarded information technology executive forum in the world. You will support current global functional leader members in Data & Analytics in North America with dotted line responsibility for EMEA members and own the evolution and growth of the GRB community, collaborating closely with Gartner and the global Research Board delivery organization. We are seeking someone who demonstrates both a high degree of personal ownership and a proven ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders internally and externally to serve the top technology and digital strategy executives in the largest global organizations.
Program Directors work closely with the global leaders in the Gartner Research Board community on their top priorities, helping to bring together peer connections, insight from the Research Board’s dedicated research, and the wealth of capability across Gartner in support of members’ goals. Working collaboratively with the Research Board team, Program Directors are responsible for engaging and retaining Research Board members, and for supporting growth initiatives to develop and strengthen the Research Board community.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct monthly high impact consultations with members to unpack their most important initiatives and thoughtfully apply the right assets, content and resources at the right time using an engagement plan to address those challenges.
- Manage all member activities and communications in partnership with the Account Membership Director.
- Responsible for forging and maintaining strong personal and commercial relationships with their board members.
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of member organizations, issues, and priorities.
- Collaborate extensively with the Research team on topic and report development; contribute to research content drawing on industry experience and knowledge of the membership.
- Plan and chair member meetings (includes agenda development, external speaker recruiting and preparation, pre-meeting member communications, post-meeting communications and follow-up).
- Meet financial targets for member retention and new member acquisition
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of IT industry experience
- Substantial business and technology acumen
- Business development/sales enablement skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to excel in a highly performance, collaborative and evolving team environment
- Demonstrated C-level relationship development and management experience, ability to influence
- Superior meeting orchestration and facilitation skills
- In-depth understanding of large enterprise IT market trends and the applications of technology
Who you are:
- Communicates well, both oral & written
- Self-driven and growth oriented mindset, able to deliver high productivity
- Highly collaborative and flexible working across the Research Board and Gartner teams, and with CIO’s and their teams
- Critical thinker and problem-solver with demonstrated skills to assess client situations and to provide thoughtful and meaningful support leveraging the Research Board member network and bespoke research, as well as Gartner research and a broad external ecosystem
Job Requisition ID:46810
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.