VP, NA Digital Business & IT
VP of NA Digital Business & IT
COMP USE ONLY
COMP USE ONLY
Gartner Consulting NA
COMP USE ONLY
GVP, Global Practices & Solutions
COMP USE ONLY
NA Region Office
COMP USE ONLY
Manager with Direct Reports
Quota Bearing - Team
Span of Control
NA Regional with X direct reports
New leadership role being created as part of Consulting Practices and Solutions restructure
- Manage and govern the North America Digital Business & IT to ensure we deliver on client, knowledge and people objectives while growing and scaling business.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Proactively contributes to the continuous improvement and innovation of Gartner Consulting Digital Business & IT Practice.
- Works closely with NA ILs and RLs and regularly briefs Industry team on application practice in terms of KIs covered and solutions approach
- Builds Digital Business & IT community in NA and works with peers to develop globally.
- Supports a culture of bottoms up knowledge management across regional remit; ensures that all knowledge and data obtained through client work is captured in knowledge management systems
- Ensures that Global consulting is contributing to the development, deployment and maintenance of distinctive knowledge and expertise to solve client issues.
- Develops new IP or collaborates with research analysts to extend existing Gartner IP; ensures that Gartner Consulting solutions are direct extensions of Gartner Research
- Represents Gartner Consulting and Digital Business & IT practice at relevant Gartner Events and meetings
- Drives high customer satisfaction with key client stakeholders through exceptional quality delivery and trust-based value-added relationship-building, leading to prospective account growth.
- Owns productization and solution creation for Digital Business & IT Offerings; focuses on developing globally consistent and repeatable solutions
- Collaborates with ILs and MPs to develop consistent proposals, scopes and pricing
- Responsible for quality of all NA Digital Business & IT practice related deliverables.
- Build NA Digital Business & IT community and coordinate with peers to develop global community,
- Leads, develops, and mentors practice associates to build a scaled capability to deliver high quality work to clients
- Works with regional leads to ensure Gartner Consulting hires and/or trains the practice associates to meet delivery demand
- Tightly manages the ongoing performance of practice associates in a timely manner and addressing under performers without delay, in a respectful manner.
- Focuses on coaching and educating all ILs and MPs, particularly those that are new, on the Digital Business & IT Practice offerings and value proposition. The measure for this will be full participation from all MPs selling Digital Business & IT work in both integrated solutions and stand-alone opportunities.
- Exemplify, and contribute to, the success of Gartner Teams and associates, through accountability, leadership, collaboration, support, coaching, sourcing and attracting talent, and a no-limits mindset.
- Proactively contributes to Demand Generation to drive bookings that achieve and exceed industry bookings targets.
- Partners with ILs and MPs to directly sell work to clients
- Work with Region Leads to ensure focus on Digital Business & IT Practice at the MP level.
- Demonstrate consistent programs and activities that will support MP and IL performance for Digital Business & IT Offerings.
- Support the achievement of Gartner Consulting’s financial success by achieving personal financial targets and contributing to team targets.
- Owns Application Practice specific pricing and discounting.
- Take overall responsibility for performance of Digital Business & IT Practice in the respective industries.
Impact of Role: Expected Results
- New and differentiated offerings that deliver a high level of client value which give Gartner Consulting a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Scaled, expert team that is able to staff all booked projects; ensures that teams can provide expert knowledge and advice to clients;
- Drive Digital Business & IT practice achieve double-digit growth.
- Build sustainable relationships to improve internal and external presence.
- External – Manage relationships with CEOs/CIOs at key clients
- Internal – Cultivate relationships at executive level across Gartner BUs, Consulting ELT (extended leadership team)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree highly preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Consulting
- 10+ years in product innovation
Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- Ability to craft and articulate clear and powerful communications that convey the vision and mission critical priorities for the Industry community into actionable results
- Strong gravitas and strategic thinking skills, prioritization, and problem solving ability
- Proven track record of successfully leading senior level Consulting associates
- Ability to gain and sustain executive relationships as a trusted business advisor
- Ability to drive an acceptable engagement gross margin at or above Gartner Consulting standards
- Understanding of the client's business and industry
- Understands the business and economics of consulting
- Can drive Gartner Consulting value proposition
- Has presentation/written communications skills at an executive level
- Demonstrated ability to lead consulting practices, including strong knowledge of consulting business models and metrics
- Ability to travel up to 60% of time
Job Requisition ID:26335
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.