Sr. Specialist, Research
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Must have 2 years of experience with/in:
• Developing visualization data reports with tools such as Tableau and MS Excel;
• Conducting data mining;
• Cleaning and refining raw data into actionable insights; and,
• Working on digital marketing research projects.
Must have 1 year of experience with/in:
• Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data around brands' strategies across Search, Social Media, Brand Sites, E-commerce and/or Digital Marketing; and
• Presenting research findings in high-profile Research studies, Insight Reports, blog posts, and/or live events.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Marketing, Economics, Finance or a related field, plus two (2) years of post-bachelor, progressive, related work experience.Job Requisition ID:50699
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.