Specialist, Research & Advisory - Campus
Who we are:
L2, a Gartner company, is a subscription-based business intelligence service that benchmarks the digital competence of brands. We provide our members with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance at a fraction of the cost of traditional consulting via our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research. Founded in 2010 on the principle that a brand’s digital competency is inextricably linked to shareholder value, member brands and consulting clients include prestige brands in a variety of verticals including Beauty, Hospitality and Consumer Products.
Who you are:
- 2019 graduate - interested in joining as Associates on our Research Teams effective upon graduation in 2019.
- Analytical – you understand the quantitative process for research and analysis and are passionate about the examination of how data in digital is disrupting marketing.
- Strong Communicator – able to distill data down to understandable and consumable bites, using the data to craft a narrative in speech, writing, or analysis.
- Entrepreneurial – you move quickly, much like the industry we cover, and are comfortable with constant change.
- Innovative – you are constantly looking to make improvements and be more successful – we seek people like you who are always seeking to find the new and better way.
- Quick Learner – you have a high degree of clockspeed, learn new things quickly, are able to keep up and drive success.
- A doer – you execute on plans, multitask, take pride in high-level results, are someone who gets things done.
What you’ll do:
Responsibilities include collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data around brands' efforts across Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Site Platform, E-commerce and Digital Marketing. Upcoming research agendas span industries including Fashion, Beauty, Beverages, Homecare, Watches & Jewelry, and more.
- Develop and assist in delivery of “Digital Deep Dives” that provide member brands with a full review of their digital performance compared to their industry competitors and peers;
- Analyze L2 research to craft strategic insights and recommendations for member brands, leveraging proprietary research tools and databases to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities;
- Develop and deliver materials for ad hoc member requests and enquiries;
- Identify digital best practices to grow our brand case study library;
- Provide day-to-day account management services for assigned clients;
- Demonstrate the ability to independently manage sections of projects.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university with a major/concentration in Marketing, Analysis, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Business, Humanities or a related field is required; 3.5 GPA minimum
- Basic experience in the fields of digital marketing, market research, consumer insights (this is an entry level position, so experience may be in the form of internships, personal, and/or academic experience)
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills (including PowerPoint) with extreme attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills (proficient in Excel) and an ability to distill data to actionable insights in a coherent narrative
- Highly disciplined with self-starter mentality; experience in startups and small organizations a plus
- Ability to thrive and grow in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in, but not limited to the following: Writing, Presenting, Market research, Analytics, Statistical data, Qualitative research, Strategy, Data analysis, Research, Customer insight, Social media, Advertising research, Competitive analysis, Quantitative research, Digital strategy, Digital marketing, Ad Tech, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
Job Requisition ID:29315
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.