Gartner, L2 (NYC office) is seeking a Production Manager to support production needs for the creative, events, and marketing teams.
- Support scheduling, marketing, coordination and production of webinars (8-10 annually)
- Provide on-going support for 25 New York-based Research Briefings including managing the event check-in desk and supporting event director
- Partner with tech team in the venue set up and event execution as it relates to the day of show production loops for large events (2-3 annual)
- Partner with design and marketing team to prepare event collateral for 2-3 large annual events: including signage, agenda, email copy, and video loops
- Ongoing support in planning and organizing Gartner L2 video production schedules
- Act as a liaison between Gartner L2 video team, marketing team, and analysts for video projects
- Act as a liaison between the "Gartner for Marketers" marketing team and the creative team for project coordination
- Support creative team with logistics and production support on an as-need basis
- Support the Chief Creative Office in special project management and coordination needs
- Strong project management skills and must be comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a strong communicator with a task-oriented mindset
- Must be able to respond effectively in a fast-paced environment
Job Requisition ID:36566
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.