L2 Research Associate, Gartner Research
L2, a Gartner company, is looking to hire outstanding Research Associates to join the research practices within several of our Industry-focused teams. Associates will lead analysis efforts around digital strategy, site optimization, social media and mobile best practices for global brands in high-profile Digital IQ research study as well as Insight Reports, blog posts, and live events.
Responsibilities include synthesis and application of quantitative and qualitative data around brands' efforts across Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Site Platform, E-commerce and Digital Marketing. The Research Associates will interface with research leads and client strategists within their team, and other members of the team including data scientists, technologists, product managers, and executive-level staff.
The Research Associate position offers extensive exposure to digital marketing trends and topics, as well as a range of iconic consumer brands, across many industries (including retail, fashion, luxury, beauty, personal care, home care, and food/beverage, financial services, consumer electronics, and automotive).
- Manage data collection and analysis efforts around digital strategy and site optimization for brands in a high-profile Digital IQ research study
- Execute the collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data around brands' efforts across Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Site Platform, E-commerce and Digital Marketing
- Support the creation of Deep Dive & other client delivery development, owning sections of decks
- Support the creation of Digital IQ & Intelligence Reports
- Strong data analysis skills / ability to turn data into recommendations
- Ability to identify and construct case studies
- Strong organizational, PowerPoint and communication skills
- Developing writing skills, ability to identify and construct case
- Developing industry and subject matter expertise
Required skills & experience
- Basic experience in the fields of digital marketing, market research, consumer insights (as an entry level position experience may be in the form of 1-2 years of professional work experience or in the form of internships, personal, and/or academic experience)
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills (including PowerPoint) with extreme attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills (proficient in Excel) and an ability to distill data to actionable insights in a coherent narrative
- Highly disciplined with self-starter mentality; experience in startups and small organizations a plus
- Strong academic background: Bachelor's from a top-tier university, with a major/concentration in economics, finance, marketing, business, or humanities; 3.5 GPA minimum
- Ability to thrive and grow in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment
- Looking for individuals with experience in, but not limited to the following: Writing, Presenting, Market research, Analytics, Statistical data, Qualitative research, Strategy, Data analysis, Research, Customer insight, Social media, Advertising research, Competitive analysis, Quantitative research, Digital strategy, Digital marketing, Ad Tech, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
Job Requisition ID:G19804
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.