This position is very hands-on and involves the design and production of L2 Research Reports. While working on the reports, the designer is responsible for conceptualizing infographics, creating icons and designing layouts. Our goal is to create beautifully designed, information-rich, distinct and comprehensible data visualizations. The individual will be joining a small team of 9 designers who work closely with the research team to translate their findings into stunning reports and collaborate with senior-level management to bring ideas to life.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Design Communication
- 1 to 4 years of experience in a design production and designer role as a member of design agency, a creative services team for a brand, or media company
- Attention to detail
- Very strong typography skills and design sensibility
- Passion and experience with infographic and data design
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator—must know how to create and use style sheets
- Advanced MS PowerPoint knowledge a plus
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS a definite plus
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter who takes ownership and responsibility for his/her projects
- Works well with others, and is comfortable in a collaborative environment
Job Requisition ID:29705
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.