Director, IT Strategy, Insurance
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; Advanced degree or MBA is preferred
- 8+ years of business management or consulting experience in a reputed company
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
- Expertise in the Insurance industry
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to IT strategy, ecosystems development, digital transformation, product development, project management, next gen technologies, IT architecture, etc.
- Outstanding record of academic, managerial and/or professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Willingness to take personal risks - as seen through leadership roles - in work environment and extracurricular activities
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Bonus: 1) expertise in the Insurance industry, 2) experience with delivering projects related to digital transformation, 3) led Agile/DevOps teams, 4) can code in modern languages
- willing to travel Mon-Thu every week with occasional late night and weekend work
- eager to lead and contribute to office life
Job Requisition ID:32566
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.