Digital Thought Leader, Marketing Practice
This senior advisor has responsibilities in three OKmain areas:
• Drive successful member relationships with our most senior marketing leaders at our most progressive organizations (CMOs, SVP of Marketing and Chief Digital Officers)
• Lead client meetings acting as the main thought partner and senior voice, deliver client-specific presentations at strategy sessions with senior audiences including CEOs, Board members, etc.
• Present at Gartner events, establish themselves as recognized thought leaders in the industry.
Thought Leadership and Research
• Be the voice of the Tier One CMO back to the research teams – represent the top challenges and top priorities of our leading CMOs back to our researchers, to ensure our research agendas stay focused on the right issues
• Personally lead the production of 4-6 thought leadership pieces providing a compelling storyline around b2c top marketing challenges and priorities
• Coach research teams to create high quality, distinctive and actionable intellectual property and relevant and impactful client deliverables.
Business Strategy and Commercial Growth
• Support the Account Management teams achieve the goal of renewing annual membership across client brands, and scaling member relationships, with a target of 80-%+ capped retention and 110% wallet retention.
• Support new business development efforts through participation in Proof of Concept calls (POCs)
• Partner with Gartner for Marketers Business Development, Account Management and Product Management Teams build and execute commercial growth plans
• Work as a member of the Gartner Marketing Practice Senior Leadership team to influence product offering, define new products, and evolve research methodologies.
• Proven track record as a thought leader in the Marketing space
• Minimum of 15 years of experience in client-facing consulting, client services, research, or agency work.
• MUST HAVE several years servicing Marketing clients in B2C industries
• Domain expertise in digital marketing, including across e-commerce, digital advertising, social media and mobile marketing.
• Strong intellectual power to direct the research and influence methodology
• Strong analytical skills able to distill data to actionable insights in a coherent narrative.
• Commanding presentation and communication skills for client specific meetings, Gartner events, and external industry events.
• Excellent writing, and communication skills (including PowerPoint) with attention to detail.
• Experience connecting with and presenting to C-Suite Executives including Board members and high-level Advisory staff.
Job Requisition ID:36273
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.