CPG Research Principal
What are we looking for?
As a Research Principal at L2, located in NYC you’ll have the opportunity to get the best of both worlds- a high-growth environment backed by the world’s leading research and advisory company. In this role, you’ll be exploring the digital marketing landscape to identify macro-industry trends and publishing compelling insights in collaboration with the Client Strategy and Business Development team.
- Lead Digital IQ Studies / Intelligence Reports end-to-end from research design, analysis, presentation to full report narrative
- Ability to structure testable hypotheses and research plans from observing client challenges and industry trends
- Analyze and identify trends and insights from large datasets
- Advise Client Strategy team with digital marketing trends and category knowledge
- Directly respond to client inquiries or coordinate responses to clients with appropriate subject matter experts
- Act as the subject matter expert in L2 DIQ methodology and related data sources; interface with the Data Tech team to provide ongoing feedback on reports and data insights to better serve clients
- Directly manage and develop a team of research associates (1-3)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years of experience.
- Strong project management capability to meet deadlines on multiple workstreams with self-direction and ability to lead smaller teams
- Must have strong digital marketing subject matter expertise and ability to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience in CPG, beauty or retail Industry preferred.
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, and presentation skills are a must; Experience in Tableau a plus
- Must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
What we offer:
• Professional development and tuition reimbursement
• Unlimited growth potential
• Top-tier benefits
• Relocation Assistance
• Great work life balance
L2, a Gartner subsidiary, is a subscription-based business that benchmarks the digital performance of brands to help chief marketing officers (CMOs) and senior business leaders identify digital marketing strengths and weaknesses, inform capital allocation decisions, and educate their teams on industry trends and digital innovation. L2 combined with Gartner's broad industry coverage offers the best source of objective marketing data, insights and advice for CMOs and senior business leaders.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.l2inc.com/
Job Requisition ID:36377
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.