Sr Director, Identity and Access Management, Gartner Research, Flexible location in India
What you’ll do:
As a Gartner analyst you will meet with clients every day: on the phone, in a video-conference, from the stage at a Gartner event or face-to-face during a sales support visit. In every client interaction analysts help clients solve difficult puzzles that lead to better performance. To support these conversations you will research markets, practices and trends and produce written research for Gartner clients to download and apply.
- Conduct research and analysis in specific areas of expertise targeting client’s key initiatives.
- Work collaboratively as part of a globally distributed team of analysts.
- Deliver high quality actionable advice through a variety of media.
- Write high quality, clear, actionable, advisory research documents.
- Predict how IAM markets are developing, help clients in their selection process and assist vendors in overall market positioning.
- Remain ahead of the curve on developments and issues within these specified areas as well as applicable adjacent areas.
- Respond to client questions, create materials for and deliver to clients in person, via teleconference, video conference or webinar and event presentations
- Maintain the Gartner’s industry leadership reputation by responding to press inquiries
- Proactively work with the wider sales organization and deliver outstanding sales support in order to retain and grow the business
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience, Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a research or technology related role focusing on Identity & Access Management along with broader Information Security operations
- Experience in IAM program management and governance, including vision and strategic planning; talent management; developing policies; controls and operational process; and program maturity assessment
- Understanding of IAM technology selection, procurement, and implementation
- Experience with one or more of the following areas highly preferred - Identity Governance and Administration tools; IAM cloud-based services (or IDaaS); Privileged access management (PAM); User authentication and identity proofing; Directory Services
- Demonstrated superior analytical skills, applying conceptual models, recognizing patterns while drawing and defending conclusions
Who you are:
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills with the ability to explain complex concepts both concisely and simply
- Articulate and succinct communication skills. Publishing and Speaking engagements an advantage
- Skilled at working both independently and in a team environment
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner Executive Programs provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:G18590
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.