Leadership Partner - Security & Risk
When you join Gartner Leadership Programs, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Gartner Leadership Partners serve as trusted advisors to our members (clients) who are highly visible senior executives from Fortune 500 organizations and government agencies. Our Associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
What you’ll do:
- Manage 25-30 member relationships, and participates in account planning with Gartner Leadership Client Managers and Account Executives.
- Assist members to achieve their Mission Critical Priorities by leveraging the appropriate Gartner assets
- Leverage subject matter expertise to create service solutions for the members and multi-member accounts.
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member needs and developing a customized engagement plan in accordance with overall product strategy and deliverables.
- Define and conduct on-site briefings for clients at their location in support of key initiatives.
- Participate in all phases of the member lifecycle: pre-sale, on-boarding, relationship management, delivery, review and renewal.
- Responsible for member retention and for contributing toward growth in the region through direct support of Gartner Sales in prospect cultivation, account plan development and value demonstration activities.
- Host and /or participating in periodic onsite member activities, including workshops, research analyst visits (where appropriate), roundtables and webinars (in collaboration with Gartner Research)
- University graduate (Masters preferred) with a 10+ years experience working in a senior IT management role within the Security and Risk space e.g. CISO, VP IT Security etc. Essential to have gained Consulting experience too
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of Sr. IT leadership in the Security and Risk domain; in-depth understanding of cyber security issues, creation of / advising on IT Security strategies
- Experience with strategy development, organization design, initiative management, application of metrics and understanding of major industry trends.
- In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of Business and IT strategies
- Critical thinking and problem solving to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice and access to appropriate Gartner resources to support achievement of business results
- High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship skills including experience working with Sr. IT Leadership
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience coaching and mentoring senior level leaders
- Collaboration and team leadership.
- Demonstrable sales and/or business development experience with Sr. IT Leadership
- Strong time and project management skills
- Travel 25% and upwards
Job Requisition ID:29105
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.