Business Development Executive
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner is the leading global insight and advisory company. We are seeking passionate, career driven sales professionals who thrive in a collaborative sales culture. We promote organic growth and develop people from within our organisation, and we are growing our salesforce.
If you want to build something unique and work alongside some of the greatest, most talented sales professionals in the industry, then we want to hear from you. We embody a diverse team of sales leaders with the champion mind-set. We create a culture that will enable you to reach your full potential and learn from the best.
What we do:
We partner with C-suite executives to provide best practice research and advisory services which can enable them to make business critical decisions. Our 30+ consecutive quarters of double digit growth is demonstrative of our strategic vision of continuous growth.
The Business Development Manager/ Director role here drives new business activity. It is up to you to seek out opportunities and lean in to support them on their journey. We have a unique business model which allows us to partner with our members and directly impact their mission critical priorities through a consultative sell. We’re looking for an experienced sales person with a track record of selling into the Dutch region. Business level Dutch and English language skills are essential for this role.
- Prospecting and generating commercially viable leads with C-suite level executives across large enterprise businesses and managing the sales conversation to from prospect to deal close
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with new-to-Gartner organisations
- Convert viable prospects to active Gartner clients (members), leading the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team
- Demonstrate commercial agility and acuity for effectively articulating the programs’ value proposition and diagnosing the prospective members’ business needs
- Support team members when needed and ensure you are advocating our core values
- Manage complex sales, of large deal sizes, across matrix and complex business environments.
- Track Record of successful new business development experience, including holding commercial negotiations with Senior Executives
- Fluency in German and English
- Proven ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Skills in handling multiple commercial processes, new business forecasting, and identifying challenges to a positive commercial outcome
- Ability to navigate commercial discussions across large organisations and matrix environments
- Deep understanding of business concepts for large national and international corporations
- Strong ethic for fulfilling service requests and keen interest in forming relationships with executives
- Willingness to conduct EMEA-wide travel as required
Gartner is committed to inclusion, we believe everyone deserves to work in a respectful, supportive and empathetic culture. We welcome people of different abilities, backgrounds,
Job Requisition ID:42416
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.