Account Executive or Senior Account Executive for Gartner Supply Chain Clients
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
The Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific major client accounts, and carries a sales quota of $1million+ of contract value.
This role is responsible for:
• Consulting with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner’s products and services
• Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
• Quota responsibility of $1million+ of contract value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
• Consistent execution of Gartner’s internal sales methodology
• Proficiency in account planning and understanding of territory management
• Managing forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
• Maintaining competitive knowledge & focus
• Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
• In-depth knowledge of Gartner’s products and services
• Preferably 5 + (minimum of 8 to qualify for Senior AE) years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
• Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
• Preferably experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
• Strong computer proficiency
• Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
• Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
• Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
• Language requirements as determined by territory needs
• Availability to travel in the territory and to stay overnight to attend events determined by clients and territory needs
• Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
• Masters or advanced degree would be advantageous
Job Requisition ID:27596
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.