Business Development Manager - Large Enterprises
The successful candidate will enjoy the below benefits:
- Uncapped earning potential, and additional bonuses & incentive plans throughout the year. Top earners make up to 3 times OTE.
- Outstanding Winners Circle and Eagle recognition program for those who qualify with an all-expenses paid holiday for you and your partner
- Trusted Advisor to C-level Decision Makers
- Daily exposure to world leading analysts and research
- Industry recognized, world class structured new hire training program along with ongoing personal and professional development
- Working in a Global company, in a creative, multicultural, dynamic and fun working environment with buzzing strategic business discussion!
- Global opportunities for career progression and culture of promotion from within. Our management team is nurtured and promoted internally.
- We offer you excellent on-boarding and mentor program for all new associates.
- On-going Professional and situational training ensures your continued development within your role, as well as your sales and relationship skills to exceed your targets.
- Leverage key best practices to drive and successfully sell new business opportunities; build and effectively manage a list of new individuals and new clients to drive business development.
- Strong focus on selling to only net new/prospective clients and transitioning closed clients to existing AEs within 30 days of closing for continued Gartner service.
- Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and penetrate key accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive business.
- Primary focus net new logos / net new client accounts.
- Identify key decision makers and develop strategic relationships to drive revenue.
- Achieve and exceed quota.
- Timely and accurate revenue forecasting.
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management processes.
- Utilizing account planning and time management tools to drive an increase of research revenue to an assigned quota.
- Follow determined Business Development best practices developed through collaboration with peers or delivered by Sales Learning and Development team.
- Minimum 7+ years proven consultative sales experience in high technology (services, s/w, h/w) to large multinational companies.
- A consistent track record of overachievement in sales targets
- Ability to build credibility quickly with new clients; relationship should be developed at the highest level and other key stakeholders.
- Proven experience in prospecting and developing new business, by effectively building prospect lists and strong ability to transition prospects to clients.
- Proven experience in closing enterprise-wide complex sales solutions, by structuring innovation, integrated solutions that provide IT decision makers value and support in achieving their business goals.
- High level of clock speed; ability to comprehend and problem solve by thinking and acting quickly on your feet.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence others in the organization with no direct reporting relationship.
- Ability to articulate a strong value proposition of Research at the executive level.
- Ability to uncover and prioritize prospective client’s KI’s to drive a shortened sales cycle.
- Comprehensive understanding of technology buying centres.
- Prior experience utilizing a corporate/enterprise-wide CRM tool.
- Intermediate to advanced competence in Excel.
Profile of Successful Applicant:
- Hugely driven individual with clear, ambitious goals, and ability to successfully track towards and achieve these (in and/or outside of work environment)
- Ability to connect high activity rate to achievement of personal, professional and financial goals
- Ability to quickly understand our client's strategic goals and match up to Gartner's capabilities through construction and delivery of a compelling business case
- Entrepreneur minded individual with positive mindset capable of converting adversity into opportunity
Career with Gartner
A career within Gartner gives you enormous opportunities to develop personally and be at the forefront of IT and business and become a trusted adviser to C-level Executives. Excellent prospects and a high earning potential are on offer with an uncapped over-achievement geared commission scheme. We have high expectation of our sales people to be the best and encourage strong and positive team ethics and work very closely with each internal line of business.
We believe in connecting with our people’s motivation and empowering them to connect their personal goals and development with their professional over-achievement and growth. Our Sales culture is based on recognition and personal development. We provide excellent on-boarding and mentor program for all new associates. On-going professional and situational training ensures your continued development within your role, as well as your sales and relationship skills to exceed your targets and benefit from an uncapped commission scheme.
If you want to join a global, high paced company and be a part of the most successful sales group in Gartner, then please visit careers section at www.gartner.com for specific details.
Feel free to refer if you feel this information could benefit your friends / Acquaintances.
Job Requisition ID:G20951
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.