Senior Account Executive (High Tech & Telco Providers)
The Senior Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both client retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific high tech & telco client accounts in & around the Milan area, and carries a sales quota of $800,000+ of contract value.
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner’s products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility of $800,000+of contract value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner’s internal sales methodology
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner’s products and services
- Ability to demonstrate senior sales member leadership through coaching, mentoring developing more junior team members.
- 6-15 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software, or consultative environment), with evidence of prior success in sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
- Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in education
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
Job Requisition ID:G22115
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.