Associate Consultant, IT Strategy, Manufacturing
Backed with the insight of Gartner research and events, the Gartner Consulting team help clients in a wide range of industries speed up their agendas and stay ahead of the digital curve. Due to increasing demand, the Retail and CPG practice is growing its team in Milan, Italy.
Responsibilities of the role;
Operating at the C-Level, you will assistour clients in successfully managing their technology investments and define their Go-to-Market IT strategies. As a successful Associate Director, you will:
- Gain understanding of the engagement objectives, of the client's strategy, environment and constraints and assure that recommendations can be implemented;
- Analyze Gartner Research, leverage Gartner Consulting IP and methodologies, and prepare written reports and management presentations of analysis and recommendations;
- Leverage mastered classical standard methodologies such as financial analysis, causal analysis, risk analysis and standard consulting management skills such as facilitation, interview, etc.
- Participate as a member of Gartner teams in the creation of high quality diagnostics and actionable strategic results;
- Develop and maintain client relationships;
- Illustrate Gartner world-class brand by attitude and mind-set
- Consulting experience from a top management or IT professional services firm;
- MBA qualification desirable;
- Significant IT industry understanding; experience in the Retail or Pharmaceutical Sectors advantageous;
- Demonstrable project management skills and experience;
- Business development experience, evidence of developing new service advantageous;
- Strong work ethic and willingness to travel and work in a diverse international environment;
- Ability to analyze problems and create business cases using a variety of tools (e.g. Excel);
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills (ideally in critical political environments);
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions.
- Ability to synthesize and translate complex technical aspects into business terms and define from business objectives and constraints complex technical solutions;
- Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible and willing to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Willingness to be based in our Milan office and travel as required (potentially several days per week).
- Fluent spoken Italian and English. French language desirable, but not essential.
- Ability to drive Gartner Consulting value proposition and likely to be skilled in a relevant solution area, including, but not limited to:
- CIO Strategy and IT Strategy;
- Digital Transformation;
- Technology Cost Optimization (including benchmarking);
- Infrastructure & Operational Excellence;
- Enterprise Architecture;
- Best of Breed Working methodologies (Agile, DevOps);
- Security and Risk Management techniques;
- Business Intelligence;
- Insight and Analytics.
Job Requisition ID:G13611
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.