Consultant, IT Strategy Consulting, Applications
Gartner Consulting is anextensionof Gartner Research, helping clients translate insights into actions to achieve superior performance and build their digital technology capabilities by focusing on strategic consulting, benchmark analytics and contract optimization.
Gartner Consulting Team Italy is expanding in Milan. As a Consultant at Gartner, you will assist our clients on their mission-critical priorities, working closely with them and with your engagement team leaders and peers, applying best practices and frameworks from Gartner Research and leveraging Gartner Consulting specific methodologies and solutions.
What we are looking for:
- Consulting experience from a top management or IT professional services firm;
- Relevant experience across the following practices/domains:
- Application Strategy and Transformation: knowledge of some well-known application of the market will be appreciated;
- Enterprise Architecture, specifically on Business Architecture and Application Architecture;
- Digital and Technology Strategy;
- Good understanding of industry trends and challenges around digital and technology, e.g. in Manufacturing, CPG, Retail, Pharma …
- Strong problem-solving capability: identification, analysis, solution development;
- Eagerness to learn, to tackle several domains/practices and to interact with senior analysts and consultants;
- Strong presentation and analytical tools of the market (across Microsoft suites, etc.);
- Completed university level/engineering/business school education with an outstanding and consistent academic record;
- Fluency in Italian and English.
Job Requisition ID:38258
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.