Senior Executive Partner/CIO Advisory
What you’ll do:
- Lead the delivery for Team solutions and deliver to all EXP products; capable of supporting SAO accounts.
- Leverage subject matter expertise to create service solutions for ExP members utilizing all EXP products.
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member Mission Critical Priorities (MCPs) and developing a customized service plan in accordance with overall ExP strategy and EXP product deliverables.
- Define and conduct on-site briefings for members at member locations (including workshops, research analyst visits, roundtables and webinars (in collaboration with Gartner Research).
- Develop synthesized answers to members in response to inquiries.
- Present/facilitate at Symposium and/or CIO Forum.
- Share in-depth industry knowledge broadly across the organization.
- Deliver Sales training (i.e. selling to the C-Level).
- Deliver POCs for large/complex organizations (e.g., SAO); may support SAO BD program (Targeted Engagement Program).
- Support invitational programs by aligning to Majestics and is aligned to one or more Sales managers as part of the ExPonential program.
- Set a strong example around delivery - well-aligned to the ExP engagement model.
- Act as a mentor to new hires.
- Accountable (with ECMs, TCMs, and Account Executives) for member engagement and renewal of ExP business.
What you’ll need:
- University graduate (Masters preferred)
- Experience as a former C-level technology executive for at least 10 years with large scale and complex responsibilities, preferably with Consulting or Advisory experience and/or has held multiple executive-level roles
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of the CIO (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.).
- In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of Business and IT strategies.
Who you are:
- Critical thinker with ability to solve problems to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome-based business/technical advice and access to appropriate Gartner services to support achievement of business results.
- High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Collaboration and team leadership.
- Demonstrable sales and/or business development experience with CXO level executives.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Effective at partnering with Sales to close new business and assist others in difficult renewals.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner Executive Programs provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package
Job Requisition ID:46327
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.