Senior Executive Partner (CIO Advisory) - Mexico City
Senior Executive Partner - Mexico City - Monterrey
What makes Gartner Executive Programs a GREAT fit for you?When you join Gartner Executive Programs, you ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can t find anywhere else. Gartner Executive Partners serve as trusted advisors to our members (clients) who are CIOs from Global 1000 organizations and government agencies.
Our Associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Act as a mentor, content-provider and business advisor for member CIOs. Must be a proficient coach for CIOs and senior IT executives, and will participate in the following phases of the member lifecycle: service kick off, delivery, and renewal, focused on a mix of medium, large, and XL organizations with significant scale and complexity.
What you ll do:
What you ll need:
- University graduate (Masters preferred)
- Experience as a former C-level technology executive for at least 10 years with large scale and complex responsibilities, preferably with Consulting or Advisory experience and/or has held multiple executive-level roles
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of the CIO (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.).
- In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of Business and IT strategies.
- Critical thinker with ability to solve problems to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice and access to appropriate Gartner services to support achievement of business results.
- High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Collaboration and team leadership.
- Demonstrable sales and/or business development experience with CXO level executives.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Effective at partnering with Sales to close new business and assist others in difficult renewals.
In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner Executive Programs provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:G13295
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.