BDM LE GBS
Gartner needs a Business Development Manager to focus on growing our member base, rather than developing business within well-established accounts. If you have a sharply honed consulting style, this is your chance to be an integral part of our own growth and revenue achievements. You will also target top executives of previously untapped potential member companies, drive the pivotal moment where leads become sales, and reap the rewards of negotiating contracts through to a successful close.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Generate C-level leads through professional networking and conducting telephone-based or virtual sales meetings.
- Build new business throughout ANZ, and identify new business opportunities in new-to-Gartner corporations.
- Turn senior executives into active members through consultative selling, manage the full negotiation and close process, and handle the transition of these active members to the account manager team.
- Demonstrate commercial agility and acuity for effectively articulating the programs’ value proposition and diagnosing the prospective members’ business needs.
- Manage an average sales cycle of 60 days or less.
- Close deals consistently
We Want a BDM With These Qualifications
- 2+ years of successful sales/business development experience, including commercial negotiations with C-level decision makers in blue-chip companies
- Ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Proven ability to precisely manage and forecast a complex sales process
- Strong interpersonal skills; can quickly build rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive arguments to an executive-level audience
- Solid understanding of business concepts & dynamics for large national and international corporations
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to conduct ANZ-wide travel as necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in addition to a business-related post-graduate degree)
What Gartner Can Offer You
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped incentive compensation
- Formal paid training and on-boarding program
- Full benefits package
- The opportunity to directly impact the world's most powerful executives
Job Requisition ID:33159
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.