Accounts Payable Specialist
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Responsible for AP supplier creation and maintenance.
- Responsible for daily entry, ensuring appropriate support and approvals, of all APAC supplier invoices.
- Printing cover sheets and scanning both cover and invoice into Oracle for support of entry.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the all shared mailboxes up to and including printing invoices and answering issues/questions related to invoice entry and supplier payments.
- Responsible for the AP vendor hotline- pulling messages and contacting suppliers or associates to resolve issue or answer questions.
- Assist on payment dates with attaching any additional paperwork required with the physical checks for mailing.
- Work with iProcurement team and business units to assist with PO issues until resolution.
- Ensure data entry is completed timely to meet AP closes and subsequent vouchering reporting to support accounting.
- Ensure 100 % compliance with all AP processes and internal controls.
- Continuous Review , document and update all AP Process maps as a working document.
- Timely and accurate completion of all AP Balance Sheet Reconciliations with highest integrity and standards.
- 2-4 years of experience working in a accounts payable, accounting or similar business function.
- Familiarity with basic accounting procedures or ERP systems.
- Knowledge of and experience with industry-standard Procure to Pay best practices.
Job Requisition ID:30934
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.