IT Strategy Consultant, Financial Services
As an IT Strategy Consultant at Gartner, you will:
- Gain understanding of the engagement objectives, of the client's strategy, environment and constraints and assure that recommendations can be implemented;
- Analyze Gartner Research, leverage Gartner Consulting IP and methodologies, and prepare written reports and management presentations of analysis and recommendations;
- Participate as a member of Gartner teams in the creation of high quality diagnostics and actionable strategic results;
- Develop and maintain client relationships;
- Illustrate Gartner world-class brand by attitude and mind-set.
- Minimum 3 years Consulting experience from top management consulting firm - essential
- Technical expertise in areas such as: Enterprise Architecture, Technical Architecture, Cloud, DevOps, and Data Analytics;
- Industry knowledge in Financial Services/Banking - essential
- Strong Education up to Masters/MSc;
- Fluent in Spanish and English - essential
- Ability to analyze a divers set of complex questions into an actionable boardroom presentation;
- Ability to work closely and effectively with CxO teams and their Senior Management to resolve their strategic challenges;
- Interest in and empathy for technology: how solutions deliver capabilities;
- Team player attitude, open for feedback and continuous improvement and growth in the organization;
- Driven by high quality;
- No limit mindset.
Job Requisition ID:38257
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.