Technology Advisor, CIO, Gartner Research & Advisory
Role: Technology Advisor, CIO, Research and Advisory
Location: London, UK
Language requirements: Must be business fluent in German OR Nordic language and English
Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands commitment — and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
As an advisor, you will bring Gartner's research, best practices, and tools to life across a broad range of world leading clients. It's the job of an advisor to increase client engagement and ensure each client is applying Gartner's resources. An advisor will ask insightful questions to diagnose the causes of client challenges and recommend the best course of action. The advisor might also suggest a different approach or talk the client through a best practice from a different industry that could work within their business.
The advisor interfaces with CIO’s to foster deep, broad relationships. In addition to applying and packaging Gartner resources to meet client challenges, an advisor senses patterns among client needs to guide the research agenda and event calendar. As an advisor, you will also support revenue partners in commercial meetings.
- Engage CIO’s by building relationships, conducting substantive content discussions, diagnosing needs, solving problems, and identifying relevant resources
- Shape the direction of ongoing research and product creation projects; participate in and provide feedback during checkpoint meetings and other stages of the strategic research process
- Support Sales and Service Delivery partners to increase account growth and retention
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be business fluent in German OR Nordic language and English
- 3+ years in related field or industry
- Knowledge of the IT leader’s context - either through experience as a practitioner or exposure as a consultant, or both
- Excellent collaboration and people skills
- Keen and able to digest large amounts of information
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world's leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow. Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We're trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 12,000 organizations in more than 100 countries across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
Job Requisition ID:43896
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.