Sr Principal, Advisory
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual curiosity. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions and provide clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities and make a global impact. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
Senior Principal Advisor - Human Resources Practice
Advisors bring Gartner's research, best practices, and tools to life across a broad range of world leading clients. We are currently seeking consultants or practitioners to work in our Human Resources Advisory Practice in London.
It's the job of a Senior Principal within our Advisory Practice to increase client engagement and ensure each client is fully leveraging Gartner's resources. They do that by asking insightful questions to diagnose the root causes of client challenges and advise on the best course of action. They might also suggest a different course of action they hadn't considered or talk them through a best practice from a different industry that could work within their business.
The Senior Principal is responsible for interfacing almost continuously with Global HR Directors and senior HR executives to foster deep, broad relationships. In addition to applying and packaging our resources to meet their challenges, they sense patterns among client needs to drive the research agenda and event calendar. This role is responsible for supporting commercial meetings in conjunction with revenue partners as well as contract renewals for the programs they support.
- Applies expansive knowledge of Gartner research to help resolve high-value business problems for clients
- Actively shapes the direction of ongoing research and product creation projects; participates in and provides feedback during checkpoint meetings and other stages of the strategic research process
- Supports revenue functions to diagnose issues and deliver insight and value "in the moment"
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 to 9 years experience in related field or industry
- Excellent collaboration and people skills
- Proficient in distilling data or information to identify key findings
- Strong communication skills and a high level of executive presence
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to engage senior-level executives by building relationships, establishing credibility, conducting substantive content discussions, diagnosing needs, solving problems, and identifying relevant resources
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 30%
- Graduate degree
- Knowledge of HR function is preferred - either through experience as a practitioner or exposure as a consultant, or both
Job Requisition ID:46148
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.