Specialist, Advisory- London
This role is based in London, with some client/event-related travel.
The Advisory Specialist will analyse our members’ digital competence, benchmark their performance against industry competitors, identify best practices, synthesize quantitative and qualitative data, and support the delivery of ad hoc advisory work for Gartner L2's marquis clients.
- Develop and assist in presenting client deliverables (e.g., Digital Benchmarking Deep Dives and customised deliverables) that audits digital performance compared to their industry competitors and peers.
- Analyse Gartner L2 research to craft strategic insights and recommendations for clients, leveraging proprietary research tools and databases to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- Identify digital best practices and case studies.
- Work with the Research team on refining methodologies based on client feedback.
- Coordinate with the Research team in data collection and analysis required for ad hoc research. This includes synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data around clients' performance across website features, e-commerce, digital marketing (search, display, and email), social media, and mobile.
Required Experiences & Skills
- 1-2 years in strategy consulting, marketing, agency, and/or research, ideally with a focus on digital.
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communications skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills (highly proficient in Excel)—able to distill data to actionable insights.
- Experience in, but not limited to, the following: Writing, Presenting, Market Research, Competitive Analysis, Quantitative Research, Qualitative Research, Data Analysis, rf5Customer Insight, Digital Strategy, Social Media, Marketing, and Ad Tech.
- Data Analytics – Appreciation of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, with a passion for the examination of data to identify strategic insights.
- Digital Marketing – A deep interest in digital marketing, social media, and website technologies.
- Strong Communicator – Ability to distill data into strategic implications and opportunities for our clients; ability to tell a compelling story using data, and create presentations demonstrating a strong narrative relevant to the client/audience.
- Presentation Design and Delivery – Expertise in crafting and delivering PowerPoint presentations with high attention to detail.
- Fast-Learner with a Self-Starter Attitude – Highly disciplined, execution-orientated, and able to work using own initiative. A desire to join a smaller, fast-moving team where you will be given high levels of responsibility immediately and the opportunity for fast-track career progression.
Job Requisition ID:36929
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.