Senior Specialist, Advisory
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role
As an advisor, you will bring Gartner's research, best practices, and tools to life across a broad range of world class clients. It's the job of an advisor to increase client engagement and ensure each client is applying Gartner's resources to their work. An advisor will ask insightful questions to diagnose the causes of client challenges and recommend the best course of action. The advisor might also suggest a different approach or talk the client through a best practice from a different industry that could work within their business context.
We are seeking a Senior Advisory Specialist for the Assurance practice to work in conjunction with a team of Advisors to ensure fulfillment of strategic and day-to-day tactical client research requests. Senior Specialists achieve this by extracting advice and overarching guidance from Gartner research and highlighting the most relevant insights to address challenges faced by an individual client or entire client segment.
What you’ll do
- Diagnose customer inquiries through effective scoping questions and active listening.
- Deliver Gartner insight to customers through advice-oriented, consumable written and verbal communications.
- Package insight (summary writing, project scoping) to respond quickly to assigned customer research requests and identify opportunities to serve clients beyond their original requests by connecting stated challenges with potential unstated needs.
- Analyze client requests to spot trends in demand to improve client responses and future research planning.
What you’ll need
- Under Graduate
- 2 to 4 years of experience in business or customer service
- A genuine Interest or subject matter expertise in Internal Audit/Assurance
Who you are
- Proactive self-starter who can work independently and collaborate productively as part of team
- Have strong presentation skills and a high level of executive presence
- Able to distill large volumes of data and organize ideas in a logical pattern using clear communication to convey those ideas
- Embrace feedback with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Have a natural curiosity and interest in learning
What we offer
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Private Medical and Dental Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- A dedicated learning environment and onboarding program targeted for early to mid-career individuals to accelerate long-term career success as an advisor at Gartner
#earlycareersJob Requisition ID:52067
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.