Senior Specialist, Advisory - Talent Neuron, HR Practice
Advisory Specialist, TalentNeuron
- Provide service support for Customer Success Directors and Relationship Managers on a dedicated pool of clients for the full client lifecycle with a focus on platform and product utilization to support the delivery of excellent customer service & commercial outcomes
- Lead client service strategy in partnership with Customer Success Directors and Commercial teams by diagnosing client engagement levels and formulating member pool priorities and strategy
- Proactively drive utilization of the product using targeted engagement strategies
- Provide Relationship Managers and Customer Success Directors with necessary member engagement data to guide service strategy; own assigned service action items.
- Support activity coordination for Customer Success Directors (call scheduling, logging, prep etc.)
- Conduct one-on-one overviews of the platform with individual members, platform training for new clients and answer member questions about platform navigation
- Support Product Team with the coordination of Workbench (custom project) requests
- Create short deliverables, both reactive and proactive, using TalentNeuron data and adding trend and insight analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- 1-2 years of professional experience required
- Experience in Research, Customer Service or Account Management desired
- Experience working with SaaS clients desired
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization desired
- Experience working with executives desired
Job Requisition ID:31583
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.