Senior Marketing Specialist
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Senior Marketing Specialist
About Corporate Marketing:
Our Corporate Marketing team designs marketing programs to help prospective customers understand how Gartner’s insights, advice, and tools can help them achieve the mission critical priorities that drive organizational performance. The team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging and converting prospects through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences across the buyer journey.
We are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Specialist to work within the EMEA Marketing Team, managing marketing efforts across the Human Resources product lines for Gartner. The senior marketing specialist will be responsible for co-developing and implementing marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition and cross-sell in the EMEA region.
What You Will do:
- Partnering with marketing colleagues to develop and execute multi-channel demand generation campaigns that leverage Gartner’s research and insights to accelerate sales cycles and grow the business.
- Interacting directly with various functional groups, presenting marketing campaigns and influencing their thinking on and approach to marketing projects/campaigns.
- Improving research sales teams’ ability to engage with our target audience through effective scripting, sales collateral and training sessions.
- Developing and maintaining sales collateral on intranet for intuitive use by sales teams.
- Assist with segmentation, targeted marketing, and reporting.
- Maintain marketing calendars of activities and work in partnership with global team on campaign activities.
- Build and maintain key web pages on gartner.com for EMEA marketing campaigns.
- Working cohesively as a key contributor to the global marketing team.
What You Will Need:
- BS/BA required; Masters in Marketing or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of relevant marketing experience in a B2B environment ideally with experience in a services or solutions oriented businesses or technology.
- Ability to manage and implement marketing tactics, with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent program/project management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to understand the market landscape and execute integrated marketing plans.
- Ability to coordinate efforts cross-functionally to achieve positive end results.
- Ability to adapt and respond appropriately to change.
- An entrepreneurial orientation with ability to apply creative approaches to marketing innovative products.
- Strong analytical and communications skills.
- This individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious and perceptive and be able to execute a well-developed plan.
Who you are:
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a global & local marketing team
- Strong relationship builder
- Passion for modern & digital marketing
- Strong Content Marketer
- Great initiative
Systems experience (Beneficial but not compulsory):
- Adobe Experience Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Google Analytics
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:48411
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.