Deal Hub Associate
About this role:
When you join Gartner Deal Hub, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Our Deal Hub Associates partner with Sales, Pricing, Legal and Finance to develop solutions and agreements to process, track and close Deal Hub requests. The Associate’s role is to increase Sales efficiency by significantly reducing the amount of time Sales spends on developing Deals.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the point of contact for contract negotiations and internal deal issue resolution on behalf of the sales organisation.
- Be creative and solutions-oriented. Deal Hub are empowered to find solutions to non-standard deals that still align with business rules
- Maintain audit trail by leveraging CRM system to track all requests, approvals and Svc Agreements
- Collaborate with Deal Hub Team to process high volume of global requests within tight timelines.
- Provide best practice guidance, talk tracks and request resolutions within Sales Deal Hub empowerments for product, legal, pricing, and finance terms.
- Minimize functional handoffs and ensure requests are completed by set due time; complete internal distribution of final approvals.
- Maintain a clearly documented audit trail of all approvals and Deal Hub generated client agreements.
- Utilizes domain and subject matter experts, along with Deal Hub leadership team as points of escalation for problematic requests or unknown technical solutions.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent/equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years experience in a business environment. Sales, sales support or contract administration experience plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a global/virtual team
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- CRM (Siebel, SFDC, Sugar) experience preferred
- Ability to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
Job Requisition ID:46314
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.