Channel Marketing Director
Director, Integrated Marketing – Corporate Marketing – London, UK
About Gartner Corporate Marketing:
Gartner research and insights help business leaders make more effective decisions every day. Our Corporate Marketing team designs innovative marketing campaigns to drive warm leads through to the commercial team, provides tools and resources to convert those leads into active pipeline and then delivers proven programs to accelerate the close. This team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging and converting leaders and their teams through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences throughout the buyer journey.
We’re looking for an experienced Director of Integrated Marketing with a background in developing and executing campaigns and channel strategies to drive lead acquisition for new business. The role will be focused on our Global Business Sales (non-IT buyer) portfolio within the EMEA region. The ideal candidate has a passion for customer-centric marketing and innovating on brand storytelling to raise product awareness and reach target audiences.
What You Will do:
- Deliver a cohesive and consistent marketing experience within the EMEA region that represents our distinct value proposition across all touchpoints.
- Develop competitive differentiation in the EMEA region and develop regional specific storylines for taking products to market (both existing and new product launches) through collateral, training materials, pitch decks, and other sales playbooks/tools.
- Improve commercial teams’ ability to engage and convert with segments through effective communications.
- Develop KPIs and metrics for campaigns in order to set clear goals and assess campaign success at the campaign, activity and channel levels to inform future campaign tactics.
- Partner closely with Sales support functions to continually align marketing activities and priorities.
- Develop and manage plans to drive awareness via organic channels, such as but not limited to, PR, social, website, and content marketing tactics.
- Partner with Marketing Centers of Excellence Work to plan and optimize campaigns and evergreen marketing opportunities.
- Develop campaign themes, plans and goals, including but not limited to, targeting and messaging across channels and work with stakeholders and marketing partners to execute on the activities.
- Leverage web and marketing channels to ensure content marketing strategy effectively positions our value proposition.
- Develop test plans to optimize EMEA lead acquisition rate.
- Track and measure marketing effectiveness across channels and optimize plans to ensure ROI on all activities.
- Own commercial content development, partnership with the Sales Enablement Team, to enable buyers to complete jobs in the buyer journey.
- Own creation of campaign collateral and materials for sales outreach.
- Own development and maintenance of sales led campaign materials and documents.
- Manage content strategy and content planning for the weekly newsletter, daily insights and email promotional calendar.
- Coordinate with Conferences Marketing and Global Marketing campaigns.
- Prioritize initiatives and projects for you and team--support project management, monitor and deliver against milestones, remove roadblocks, problem solve.
- Operate independently and manage the Team while working cross-functionally with internal departments (creative services, sales ops, product team, analytics, tech, legal, finance, and compliance).
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing roles, experience with acquisition marketing, lead generation activities and B2B sales support a plus
- 5+ years managing a team
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior management, managers, clients and customers.
- Ability to assess complex market landscape and create focused, integrated marketing plans.
- Ability to implement and manage marketing plans, with proven track record of success.
- Ability to influence and partner with internal business partners on strategic product objectives and challenges; Energy and positive attitude to work with varying stakeholders and get them through to the “final mile” of action and outcomes.
- Proven success managing projects with shared service organizations
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Always looking to improve and a get it done attitude
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Competitive compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:35091
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.