Business Development Manager, MSE, GBS
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Prospecting and generating commercially viable leads with C-suite level executives across Mid-Size Enterprise businesses - taking responsibility for the sales conversation from start to finish.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities throughout the EMEA region with new-to-Gartner organisations.
- Convert viable prospects to active Gartner clients (members), leading the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team.
- Demonstrate commercial agility and acuity for effectively articulating the programs’ value proposition and diagnosing the prospective members’ business needs.
- Run an average sales cycle of 3 months or less.
- Lead complex sales, of large deal sizes, across matrix and complex business environments.
- 1.5+ years of B2B sales and new business development experience, including holding commercial negotiations at C-suite level.
- Proven ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals.
- Skills in handling multiple commercial processes, new business forecasting, and identifying challenges to a positive commercial outcome.
- The ability to build rapport and deliver compelling propositions to an executive level audience.
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of corporate strategy at a high level.
- Strong ethic for fulfilling service requests and interest in building relationships with executives.
- Willingness to conduct EMEA-wide travel as required.
Are you looking for a dynamic career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, think about Gartner. The world's leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every single day We are seeking highly motivated, high achieving sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
Job Requisition ID:36573
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.