Business Development Manager, Large Enterprise
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Who are we?
The Audit and Risk Leadership Councils help c-level executives at the world’s largest companies build their functions for the future by sharing best-practice approaches to solve mission-critical priorities using case studies, tools, diagnostics, training and advisory support. We enable executives and their teams to find new sources of efficiency by helping them to benchmarking and upgrade their functions and become world-class in the areas of audit and risk assurance, and them what the world’s best companies do.
Who are we looking for?
We need a Business Development Manager to focus on increasing our Executive Network within our Audit and Risk Leadership Council across Europe. This is your chance to develop value propositions to Audit and Risk executives related to organizational corporate initiatives and mission critical priorities.
You will target top executives of previously untapped potential member companies, drive the pivotal moment where prospects become sales, and reap the rewards of negotiating contracts through to a successful close.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Prospecting and generating commercially viable opportunities with C-suite level executives across large enterprise businesses and managing the sales conversation to from prospect to deal close.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities throughout the EMEA region with new-to-Gartner organisations.
- Convert viable prospects into Gartner clients (members), shaping and coordinating the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team.
- Demonstrate commercial agility and acuity for effectively articulating the programs’ value proposition and diagnosing the prospective members’ business needs.
- Manage an average sales cycle of 3 months or less.
- Manage complex sales, of large deal sizes, across matrixed and complex business environments.
Our ideal profile
- Proven ability to precisely manage and forecast a complex sales process
- 3+ years of successful sales/business development experience, including commercial negotiations with C-level executives in blue-chip companies
- Ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Will to win – we’re looking for someone with drive who seeks to overachieve targets
- Strong interpersonal skills; can quickly build rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive arguments to an executive-level audience
- Solid understanding of and interest in business concepts & dynamics for large national and international corporations
- Willingness to conduct EMEA-wide travel
What Gartner Can Offer You
- High base salary plus uncapped incentive compensation
- Formal paid training and on-boarding program
- Full benefits package
- The opportunity to directly impact the world's most powerful executives
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.