Business Development Manager, Large Enterprise, GBS
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner is looking for experienced Business Development Managers to join multiple EMEA Large Enterprise sales teams.
What Gartner Business Development Managers do?
Business Development Managers are assigned a geographic territory within specific geographies. Their goal is to prospect companies which are not presently purchasing Gartner Research. The purpose is to identify key buying centers in these companies to sell Gartner Research to expand Gartner’s net new client base.
How You Will Make an Impact in Business Development?
- Demonstrate key standard methodologies to drive and successfully sell new business opportunities; build and effectively handle a list of new individuals and new clients to drive business development.
- Strong focus on selling to only net new/prospective clients and transitioning closed clients to existing AEs within 30 days of closing for continued Gartner service.
- Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and penetrate key accounts; quickly build relationships with key partners to drive business.
- Primary focus net new logos / net new client accounts.
- Identify key decision makers and develop strategic relationships to drive revenue.
- Achieve and exceed quota.
- Timely and accurate revenue forecasting.
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management processes.
- Utilizing account planning and time management tools to drive an increase of research revenue to an assigned quota.
What Experience is Needed to be successful?
- Minimum 3+ year’s proven consultative sales experience in high technology to large multinational companies.
- Ability to build credibility quickly with new clients; relationship should be developed at the highest level and other key partners.
- Confirmed experience in prospecting and developing new business, by effectively building prospect lists and strong ability to transition prospects to clients.
- Proven experience in closing enterprise-wide complex sales solutions, by structuring innovation, integrated solutions that provide IT decision makers value and support in achieving their business goals.
- High level of clock speed; ability to comprehend and problem solve by thinking and acting quickly on your feet.
- Ability to articulate a strong value proposition of Research at the executive level and to uncover and prioritize prospective client’s KI s to drive a shortened sales cycle.
- Demonstrates presentation/written skills at an executive level; Excellent communicator who is able to formulate, oversee and implement account strategy and articulate the positive financial impact to client organization of investing in Gartner.
Interested in learning more? Please contact Rasa Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Requisition ID:45949
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.