Business Development Executive
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Business Development Executive
We are seeking a passionate, career motivated Business Development Executive who will thrive in a collaborative sales environment. Our sales culture is based on recognition and personal development. You will have the chance to build a career at a company recognized as one of the best places to work voted by Employees (Glassdoor), best place to work for LGBTQ Equality and one of the world’s most admired companies, according to Fortune.
What you’ll do as a Business Development Executive:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Business Development Executive to join one of our successful product verticals at Gartner HR. You will be responsible for hunting net new opportunities and strategically selling our Research and Advisory solutions across the EMEA region. Your target audience will be Mid-Sized Enterprise clients (successful companies generating up to $1 billion annual revenue). The opportunity is based in our attractive London office.
- Identify and drive new business opportunities with new-to-Gartner organizations across EMEA, targeting Mid-Sized Enterprise C-level stakeholders.
- Convert viable prospects into active Gartner clients (members), owning the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team
- Continually build an encouraging pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against your sales metrics ensuring KPI’s are met
- Manage complex high-revenue sales across matrix and diverse business environments.
- Exercise forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
What you’ll need:
- 5 – 10 years of consultative and solution-based selling experience with a demonstrated track record of quota-carrying success.
- Experience selling to and/or influencing C-level executives
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding sales targets in a business development / new business environment
- Ability to precisely manage and forecast a complex sales process
- Competitive nature with a collaborative mindset - you’re driven to be the best and your work history and personal accomplishments illustrate this.
- A problem solver with a passion for learning – you are solutions-oriented and aren’t afraid to constructively suggest a better way of working and seek feedback in order to improve.
What’s in it for you:
- A chance to make a meaningful impact to successful organizations – your work will directly benefit Gartner and our clients to be more successful than yesterday, acting as an advisor to C-suite executives and senior leaders of high-growth companies.
- A culture of learning and career advancement - achieve and exceed your short-term and long-term career goals through our formal training program, continued mentorship and learning from the best and brightest in our industry.
- Enrollment to our market-leading on-boarding Sales Academy program
- Outstanding compensation - uncapped commission structure, with a competitive base salary and exceptional benefits.
- Monthly incentives (individual and/or team recognition awards)
Who are we:
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company, offering information, advice and tools for business leaders. We provide objective and invaluable insights to our C-level executive clients, where we guide them to achieve the mission-critical priorities of their organization. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and now employ over 17,000 associates globally and support 12,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Our awards and accolades:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019 & 2020
#LI-MD2Job Requisition ID:42096
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.