Business Development Director, LE, GBS
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Business Development Executive
A Career at Gartner
We are seeking a passionate, career motivated Business Development Executive who will thrive in a collaborative sales environment. Our sales culture is based on recognition and personal development. You will have the chance to build a career at a company recognized as one of the best places to work voted by Employees (Glassdoor), best place to work for LGBTQ Equality and one of the world’s most admired companies, according to Fortune.
What you’ll do as a Business Development Executive:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Business Development Executive to join our high performing HR practice (Gartner for HR Leaders). You will be responsible for hunting net new opportunities and strategically selling HR Research and Advisory solutions into the Enterprise clients in the Netherlands. Due to phenomenal growth in our HR practice, we see this untouched unaligned territory as superb opportunity for a highly ambitious BD professional. This role will be based in our Amsterdam office
- You will identify and develop new business opportunities with new-to-Gartner organisations in the Netherlands, targeting Chief HR Officers, Heads of HR and HR Directors.
- Convert viable prospects into active Gartner clients (members), owning the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team
- Build and maintain a predictable sales pipeline to ensure quota attainment
- Manage complex high-revenue sales across matrix and diverse business environments.
- Exercise forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- You will support team members when needed and ensure you are advocating our core values
What you’ll need to be successful:
- A proven track record of successful sales experience, including winning new business with C-level executives or business leaders
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Minimum 5 years B2B sales experience in the Netherlands
- Sales experience in the HR field or in HR Consultancy is preferable
- You should embody skills in handling multiple commercial processes, new business forecasting, and identifying challenges to a positive commercial outcome across large organisations and matrix environments
- Bachelor degree preferred
What’s in it for you:
- Lucrative salary, bonus, uncapped commission structure and an exceptional corporate benefits package
- A commitment to accelerated career development and progression through continuous and dedicated training from our sales experts
- Enrolment to our market-leading 5-week on-boarding Sales Academy program
- Monthly incentives (individual and/or team recognition awards)
- The opportunity to sell to the C-suite and work with some of the most successful professionals in the HR industry.
Who are we:
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company, offering information, advice and tools for business leaders. We provide objective and invaluable insights to our C-level executive clients, where we guide them to achieve the mission-critical priorities of their organization. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and now employ over 17,000 associates globally and support 12,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Our awards and accolades:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019 & 2020
Job Requisition ID:47688
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.