Account Executive, MSE, GBS
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Account Executive (EMEA) – London
About the role:
We are seeking a passionate, career motivated Account Executive who will thrive in a collaborative sales environment. Our sales culture is based on recognition and personal development. You will have the chance to build a career at a company recognized as one of the best places to work voted by Employees (Glassdoor), best place to work for LGBTQ Equality and one of the world’s most admired companies, according to Fortune.
What you’ll do as an Account Executive:
As an experienced sales professional you’ll partner with existing Gartner clients, leveraging internal subject matter experts to address their most critical priorities. By becoming a true partner to your clients, you’ll identify opportunities for account retention and growth through contract expansion, introducing new services and products. Clients of the mid-size enterprise sales team have up to $1B in annual revenue and include 77% of the Global 500. This position will be part of our Gartner HR team. Your role will also include:
- Quota of $750K+ in contract value across 10 -15 mid-size enterprise accounts
- Partnering with C-Level executives to develop and implement effective, enterprise-wide strategies
- Guide customer satisfaction, account retention and growth by collaborating with clients and internal Gartner teams
- Own forecasting and account planning on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
What you’ll need to be successful:
We’re a traits-based organization that seeks diverse talent to best meet our clients’ needs. We look for sales professionals with strong executive presence, intrinsic drive, natural curiosity and coachability. The experience level we look for is as follows:
- 2 – 6 years of consultative B2B sales experience
- Quick learning attributes that enable you to pivot and work through ambiguity
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales process and strategies
- Track record of overachievement on goals or quotas
- Competitive drive with a collaborative approach. You aspire to be the best and inspires those around you. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
- Experience selling IT, staffing/recruiting or professional services solutions highly preferred
What’s in it for you?
- World-class training through our Sales Academy when you join and on-going training from our L&D team and sales leadership
- Unlimited advancement potential as a sales professional or progression into people leadership
- Unmatched resources to support your success
- Inclusive environment with great balance for personal and family life
- Generous compensation including uncapped commission, accelerators, bonuses & other incentives
Join our team:
Our diverse sales team is one with a track record of continuous learning and overachievement. Most people leaders have been promoted internally and have delivered great success as an individual contributor in the past. They’re hands-on and enjoy working through challenging client scenarios alongside their team! You’ll be successful in this role if you are action oriented and can deliver fast and get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development. The team is collaborative; one team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
Who are we:
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company, offering information, advice and tools for business leaders. Our impact to organizations globally is reflected in our consistent double-digit growth for the past 40 quarters by providing objective and invaluable insights to our C-level executive clients, where we guide them to achieve the mission-critical priorities of their organization. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and now employ over 17,000 associates globally and support 12,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Our awards and accolades
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019 & 2020
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.