Account Manager, Large Enterprise, Gartner for HR Leaders
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner is the leading global insight and advisory company. We partner with C-suite level executives to provide best practice research and advisory services which are implemented across functional leaders’ business lines. We partner with leading global firms to advise on and implement market leading best practice research and insight strategies across a range of subject matter expertise. Our double-digit growth is unprecedented in the market and is very much demonstrative of our strategic vision of continuous, long term growth.
This Account Executive role serving our Gartner for HR Advisory Leaders practice is responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. This position is typically focused on an account base of 7 – 12 large, multi-national companies and is responsible for driving new business within these accounts, carrying a sales quota aligned with the specific account.
This role is responsible for:
• Consulting with C-level executives within HR Advisory practice to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
• Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
• Quota responsibility aligned with specific accounts
• Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales
• Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
• Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
• Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
• Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
• In-depth knowledge of Gartner's products and services
• Experience with proven consultative sales, with evidence of prior success in Sales
• Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large multinational organizations
• Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
• Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
• Strong computer proficiency
• Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
• Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
• Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close .Job Requisition ID:50887
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.