Sr. Conferencing Engineer
- Define future vision and enhancements to Gartner’s Conferencing services. This includes the deployment of new features and technologies as well as the development of documentation, end-user training materials/sessions, and education for T1 and T2 support teams throughout the Gartner environment.
- Manage and report on Conferencing services usage trends and projections including costs, usage patterns, technology adoption, etc.
- Manage the day to day Conferencing services operations and technologies. Cisco WebEx, MS Teams,
- Partner with Gartner’s Unified Communications, Collaboration and Network teams on the day to day, support and future vision of the Conferencing Services.
- Partner with Gartner’s World Wide Technical Support team in regards incident management, escalations, and resolutions.
- Project Management- Conferencing solution version upgrades. Manage expectations, QA and Productions sites.
- Feature Testing- Test new WebEx feature performance in QA and test environment to ensure functionality with current solutions.
- Troubleshooting- Level 3 investigation and in depth analysis of problem problems identifying patterns related to specific regions or platform.
- Vendor Management- Meet weekly, monthly with Conferencing Vendor to review performance and current and upcoming projects.
- Service Monitoring- Utilize various Dashboards, (Vendor and Internal) to determine health of service as well as troubleshooting and trouble reporting to Vendors.
- Monitor and manage Help Desk conferencing tickets to ensure timely resolution or escalation of reported problems.
- Work with the internal business units and third party vendors to enhance the external and internal user experience for video conferencing services including the development and ongoing management of roadmap
- Work closely with the Tech Support Teams, Executive Assistants, and Senior Executives to ensure the appropriate type and level of documentation is available to support end user needs via incident and request management. The role will meet on a regular basis with staff and key stakeholders to review and analyze incidents and requests to identify trends and ensure solutions being selected enhance the end user experience.
- BS degree in Technology field or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of progressive experience in IT
- Vendor Management experience; preferably in the Web and Telecomm conferencing services area
- Skilled in driving user adoption of technologies and defining/understanding use cases associated with the business
- Experience introducing processes were none existed.
- Experience managing, troubleshooting Cisco WebEx conferencing tool.
- Experience managing and coordinating town halls and large-scale meetings.
- Ability to test, troubleshoot and work independently to resolve both customer and executive issues or problems.
- Knowledge and practical application of video conferencing
- Excellent customer service and communication (oral, listening and writing) skills
- Excellent problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
Job Requisition ID:36057
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.