Sr. Administrative Assistant, IT
What you'll be doing
- Provide administrative support to multiple Senior Executives (GVP & VP level) geographically dispersed across 3 primary Gartner locations in the US
- Proactively manage complex calendars with attention to accuracy, detail, and allocation of time to promote productivity and recognize the need to re-prioritize as appropriate.
- Manage the high-volume email of the GVP with discretion
- Coordinates all domestic and international travel; manage and process expenses.
- Organize and manage GVP’s staff meetings, off-sites, and team-based programmatic events.
- Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the leadership team.
- Support annual operational planning process, and business planning
- Work with other EAs to own and manage space planning for your teams in Irving
- Support local team with onboarding new associates, managing supplies, coordinating for visiting team members, etc…
What you'll need
- 5+ years’ experience assisting at the executive levels in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and adept at handling complex calendars while exhibiting grace under pressure
- Proven ability to make sound decisions with little guidance
- Ability to work with all levels of associates/management and across all business units
- Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships across the IT business, as well as the company, to ensure collaboration on key initiatives
- Positive, proactive, and able to consistently exercise great judgment
- Ability to independently handle administrative details while keeping team members adequately informed
- Always looking around corners and planning for the future
- Strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional organization, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, expert Outlook user
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
- A strong aptitude for learning; asks effective questions
- Ability to work in a location different from those you support
Job Requisition ID:36234
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.