Sr. Account Executive, Legal Practice
GBS Account Executives ensure service delivery to existing clients (members), and conduct both renewal and new business sales interactions with senior-level executives within specific Large Enterprise institutional accounts. Account Executives conduct consistent and meaningful live and phone-based conversations with all contacts and are evaluated against overall institutional revenue growth and member satisfaction/advocacy.
LE Account Execs work in an exciting, fast-paced culture, surrounded by talented, motivated and intellectual colleagues who thrive on helping executives solve their most pressing business challenges. By interacting with the highest level of decision makers at some of the world’s most renowned companies, this role provides a unique opportunity to learn how to apply executive level thinking to problem solving.
This position will manage a small portfolio of existing large enterprise clients. You will be working directly with member Legal Executives and their teams to drive commercial strategy around growth and retention.
What Are the Key Responsibilities?
- Build relationships with our clients and prospects through demonstration of in-depth institutional knowledge, understanding of specific institutional needs/priorities and application of research solutions.
- Navigate CEB-Gartner client offerings on behalf of the institution, ensuring the appropriate product is provided to meet the client’s need
- Educate clients and prospects on the benefits of CEB-Gartner's products and services through compelling articulation of our business model and value proposition
- Create customized account plans for each institution, outlining service delivery and revenue growth strategies for existing and potential client memberships within the institution
- Collaborate with our client advisory team to ensure targeted and substantive content solution delivery
- Utilize existing member relationships to navigate within the institution and generate/contact new business leads
- Evaluate prospects' business needs and present appropriate mix of CEB-G products
- Determine appropriate tactics to drive urgency in sales cycle, including trial meetings/ teleconferences, guest website access, etc.
What are the required Qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
- Minimum 6 years of direct sales and/or account management experience selling a subscription service
- Demonstrated ability in retaining and growing existing business while engaging at the Chief Executive level
- Proven success driving YOY revenue growth within an existing account base
- High level of executive presence; experience selling to and closing business with mid-sized to large enterprise C suite stakeholders
- Willingness and ability to travel in excess of 40% in a regional state territory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a Business to Business (B2B) environment
Why Should I Be Interested?
- Formal on-boarding program that allows you to build a foundation for success
- Best in class account management training that will enable you to further develop your skills
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Significant amount of opportunity for career trajectory
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped (monthly) commission
- Variety of incentive campaigns that recognize top performers for their achievements
Job Requisition ID:31952
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.