About this role:
The Senior Recruiter provides an absolutely pivotal role in our success story at Gartner. Working in
partnership with the business, you will be responsible for sourcing and assessing great talent for the
organization. Working at Gartner, you will have the fantastic opportunity to see the development of
associates you have engaged and feel proud to have been part of their achievements.
What you’ll do:
- Source, qualify and match candidates to defined profiles and specific open requisitions across
assigned Business Units.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and
maintaining a relationship with hiring managers.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies
- Provide coaching and guidance to more junior level recruiting staff
- Understand Gartner's strategic imperatives and apply your recruiting expertise to address client
What you’ll need: (Job Requirements)
- 6-10 years’ experience in a corporate or agency recruitment role
Who you are:
- Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results
- An excellent manager of relationships and someone with the ability to influence without
- A creative thinker and someone who can bring continuous development of recruiting strategies
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:36755
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.