Senior Planner, CIO Conferences Program Management
Gartner Conferences serve more than 60,000 business and technology leaders from around the globe, with a portfolio spanning more than 75 industry-defining conferences each year, covering IT, supply chain, human resources, sales and marketing, and more. With annual revenue in excess of $350 million, and consistent double-digit growth rates over a sustained period, we are actively investing in our Conferences Production team, to support an ever-expanding portfolio of world-class conferences.
Description: We are seeking a highly professional, dedicated and motivated individual to join the Gartner Conferences Program Management Team as a Senior Planner. The Senior Planner supports the Program Management Team that is responsible for designing agenda content, coordinating all conference-related activities and articulating the value of the conferences.
The Senior Planner supports the Program Management team with:
- Agenda management within the online conference planning tool
- Analytics support for conference planning
- Researching case studies and panelists for the agendas
- PowerPoint presentations articulating the value of the conferences
- Reviewing sponsor and case study speakers content for alignment with
the agenda priorities
- Special projects related to the conference experience
(e.g. networking, sessions, sponsor to attendee engagement)
- The operational efficiency of the team
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Planner are as follows:
- Interacts in a highly professional manner, internally and externally.
- Participates in team meetings.
- Works autonomously to manage projects and maintain communication with all stakeholders involved.
- Proven ability to analyze data and project coordination experience.
- Potential to travel to Gartner Conferences to support the Program Management team onsite.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in a project management capacity
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Conference experience a plus
Job Requisition ID:36840
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.