Senior Director, Global Intern Programs
The Senior Director, Global Intern Programs is responsible for ensuring the growth and success of one of Gartner’s key talent channels through the successful, onboarding, development, assessment and full-time hiring of prospectively 1000+ early career hires globally.
- Design the Gartner Intern Program for substantially larger scale (1000+) by leveraging 1) Business Unit management resources, 2) Coaching programs, 3) Classroom training, 4) Technology, 5) Any other approach that will immerse interns in Gartner’s business model and differentiate Gartner’s program as world class,
- Coordinate with other Gartner resources to design best-in-class assessment mechanisms to ensure optimal candidate fit and drive a high probability of new hire success,
- Work in partnership with senior business unit leaders to customize the program to specific hiring, training and assessment needs,
- Effectively balance global consistency in program execution and scalable operations with local customization.
- Develop and deploy an effective post-offer engagement program to drive high conversion of post-internship full-time offers to new starters.
- Lead programs to successfully meet KPIs, including both hiring targets and performance in FTE role post-internship.
- Work in close partnership with Campus Recruiting leaders on campus branding and sourcing, social media and marketing to ensure capture of top-quality talent.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years related experience required, with demonstrated track record of success leading early career development programs
- Excellent management and coaching skills, with ability to lead large and global teams and successful develop junior talent
- Demonstrated program design experience, with expertise in large-scale program logistics and operations
- Ability to identify and manage to key metrics; strong data analysis skills
- Outstanding change management and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate and partner effectively at all levels of the organization, including C-level executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present and engage in large group settings.
- Valid passport and ability to travel
Job Requisition ID:37045
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.