Senior Conference Planner - Registration and Housing
This role is focused on delivering a world class service to all Gartner conference attendees through the registration and hotel accommodation booking experience.First class execution, forward thinking and product development are applied constantly by the team and partners to aid client retention and business growth, while still delivering an elevated and globally consistent level of service.
- Support hotel strategy and experience for over 24+ conferences hosted in North America as well as other geographies.
- Partner with Gartner Housing Managers, internal business units, exhibitor companies, vendors, and hotels to ensure that sleeping room inventory is aligned properly and drive consistent and effective communications between all channels.
- Assist with creating/reviewing hotel documentation, such as FAQs, booking guides and email communications for both internal and external use.
- Managing hotel inventory to ensure availability for attendees and mitigate any attrition risk to Gartner.
- Oversee time lines for hotel launches, create training plans for registration call centers and contingency planning.
- Track and monitor hotel commissions/rebates.
- Closely monitor and report on the number of Gartner associates (employees) attending conferences to ensure that the guidelines for registering are met.
- Escalation point for questions regarding associate registration.
- Travel to and carry out assigned “on-site” duties at designated conferences.
- Flawless execution with high client satisfaction scores
- Exceptional operational efficiency
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships
- Achievement of financial objectives
- Bachelors degree with focus on events and/or marketing preferred, but not required if they have appropriate/related experience
- 3+ years of business meeting planning experience, housing/registration or hotel experience preferred
- Experience with fast-paced and deadline driven working environment
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Solution oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High sense of urgency
- Fully competent in Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Client/customer focused
Job Requisition ID:41637
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.