Recruiting Events Program Specialist
About the role:
The Recruiting Events Programs Specialist will be responsible for project managing and supporting Recruiting Events globally. This person serves as a single-point contact for planning and executing recruiting event strategy and logistics. This individual liases with key stakeholders within other areas of Gartner’s business to ensure successful execution of all global recruiting events. Effective verbal and written communication skills are critical in this role, as well as the ability to work independently and prioritize work. A high level of customer focus, strong attention to detail, and a proactive approach in anticipating business needs is essential.
What you’ll do:
- Act as single-point of contact for planning and executing recruiting event strategy and logistics
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all reporting and data for recruiting events
- Support additional ad hoc requests as directed by leadership
- Provide additional support to other Recruiting Programs and Sourcing Team initiatives globally
Who you are:
- Strong interpersonal skills and executive presence needed for this role
- Ability to manage competing urgent priorities
- Ability to manage change and remain flexible
- High level of internal and external client service
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 3-5 year of professional setting, ideally within Recruiting or Event planning
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite- particularly Outlook and Power Point.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior recruiting experience preferred
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking Systems preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- A seat at the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people-oriented business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:43993
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.