Product Client Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Product Client Manager Dallas, TX
In the Product Client Manager role, associates will be responsible for solving
sophisticated and complex business problems by applying logic to large client
projects and developing creative approaches to solving those tough client
problems while leveraging the entire breadth of Gartner resources.
Product Client Managers will develop well rounded skills and gain an
understanding of the interdependencies in all aspects of Gartner’s High-Tech
Services business. This includes service domain expertise, people leadership,
change project leadership, as well as services strategy and operations. Through
business problem-solving and analytics, associates will gain exposure to corporate
functions including product management, product marketing, corporate and
business unit strategy, product development, operational efficiency and
effectiveness, and people analytics.
• Work with Senior and C-Level clients of Fortune 500 Tech Companies in a
client service role while identifying opportunities to improve the role and client
• Utilize both quantitative and qualitative techniques to analyze data, problem
solve and find solutions that help our clients make the right decisions
• Team up with other service professionals to handle the most difficult situations
to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
• Structure change programs and execute on them to influence colleagues to
• Perform retention analysis to provide leadership insights into business
performance, key client engagement metrics to drive future business initiatives
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge of high-tech product development a plus
What you’ll need:
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to convert business insights to actionable recommendations
• Interface between business and technology team and translate business
requirements into technology requirements
• Ability to understand technology and business workflows
• Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders from IT, Research, Sales
and Service organization
• Passion for client service and team leadership
• Proven track record of excellence, fueled by critical thinking, analytic, and
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.